promotion Oct2009-Jan2010 by Ahzadesign Photography
Malaysia Web Hosting


Subscribe Check PageRank

Monday, April 6, 2009

My Son - Muhammad Aisy Ahza

My son, the only one... for the time being... hehehhe... love to take posed in front of the camera.. also.. he likes to take photos of me and his mummy using my dslr and his lomo camera... heheh still waiting for the lomo camera outcome since already send the negative for printing.. will update as soon as the shoots are in... in the mean time... enjoy this photos of my son... :)

By the way.. wondering why the lighting are different from the other.. Well because there's three different lighting used when taking these photos.

SB600 attached bounce to 75 degree back.

Using strobe. Direct SB600 through white umbrella.

SB600 at house corner bounce to wall at my back.

Ashadi Rashid's Facebook profile
Ahzadesign Photography Official Website
Wedding Boutique

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
All Photos captured by AhzaDesiGn Photography a.k.a Chikozawa is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Malaysia License.