promotion Oct2009-Jan2010 by Ahzadesign Photography
Malaysia Web Hosting


Subscribe Check PageRank

Monday, May 18, 2009

[Wedding] Azril + Suhaila | 03052009 | Taiping

Good day and a very good week aight... :)

Well, not for me... its still a busy week and a week late than usual for me to update this blog... I'm supposed that the break I need to take is coming near and hopefully all our client are happy and satisfied with the result and final product... Huh... enough with the blabbering...

Here's Azril and his wife Suhaila. A little story about Azril.. Here's my childhood friend a long way back in the 80's.. thats goes way back in our primary school.. Then to our secondary school and now.. here he is married .. with me as his photographer... Not to mention, he's also there with me where I was getting married 4 years ago.. Thanks buddy..

Here's a short music clip to feast your eyes... Enjoys....





Ashadi Rashid's Facebook profile
Ahzadesign Photography Official Website
Wedding Boutique

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
All Photos captured by AhzaDesiGn Photography a.k.a Chikozawa is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Malaysia License.