promotion Oct2009-Jan2010 by Ahzadesign Photography
Malaysia Web Hosting


Subscribe Check PageRank

Saturday, June 20, 2009

[Journal] Port Dickson | 190609

Dear Journal,

Hahahah... Gotcha.... A little bit "skema" don't you think?? Well actually, its really a travel journal that I'm working on for a quite some time. Just come think about it.... Its has been a while since I'm blogging about my travel journal and its always about weddings, weddings and more weddings... And also... its always about sea, ocean, beach or boats... Well guys.. I love the ocean and beach... it gives me serenity and calm...

Cut to the chase... Yesterday 190609, me and the rest of the family went to Port Dickson to have some relaxing day. For me, photographing and sea always been relaxing and calms me. We have a wonderful day there and this morning we went for a picnic at the Teluk Kemang beach. Its really frustrated when my batery went low and almost an instant I could not shoot anymore... So guys... make sure you always takes your batery charger with you when you go travelling or end up like me... FRUSTRATED... Anyhow.. With some luck... got a pretty good picture to share with you....

The scenery of serenity and calm.

My son first time on a boat... really exited...




Running from the sun...
And still running...

Look ma...

What are they doing there??
Hmm...

Happy father's day... daddy..

Thanks son...



Wooo... looky looky....
Hehehehe...

Am i handsome or am i handsome... ?? .....



Ashadi Rashid's Facebook profile
Ahzadesign Photography Official Website
Wedding Boutique

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
All Photos captured by AhzaDesiGn Photography a.k.a Chikozawa is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Malaysia License.