promotion Oct2009-Jan2010 by Ahzadesign Photography
Malaysia Web Hosting


Subscribe Check PageRank

Monday, June 22, 2009

[Outdoor] Family Portraiture | 130609 | Putrajaya

Last week, Ahzadesign Photography has been given the opportunity to capture family portraiture with Mr Am, Mrs Yati and their daughter Maira, Mr Dzul, Mrs Ayu and their son Irqin, Mrs Aslina and her daughter(my niece) Allysa and my beloved family Mrs Hartini and Aisy Ahza.

Along with me are my team members Jeme, Shah, Razmie and Aline. Here's some of the picture taken on that day which has been edited by me... Click on image for large preview.

Captured by Jeme

Capture by me

Captured by me

Captured by me

Captured by Jeme

Captured by me

Captured by Jeme

Captured by Jeme

Captured by Jeme

Captured by Jeme

Captured by Jeme

Captured by Jeme

Captured by Jeme

Captured by Jeme

Want an outdoor portraiture with us? Give us and email and we will quote you the price..

Ashadi Rashid's Facebook profile
Ahzadesign Photography Official Website
Wedding Boutique

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
All Photos captured by AhzaDesiGn Photography a.k.a Chikozawa is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Malaysia License.