promotion Oct2009-Jan2010 by Ahzadesign Photography
Malaysia Web Hosting


Subscribe Check PageRank

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Hectic week...

Wow... what a week... I've been struggling to complete at least 5 custom wedding album and for some unknown reason my computer has crashed and with no reason. The first thing that I discover this when trying to restart my PC and it took at least 5-10 minutes just to log into windows. Same goes if I'm trying to log off or shutting down my PC.

Assuming there's an unknown virus or trojan in my system file, I tried to clean it up with A**** anti virus program and believe it or not, the anti-virus detect at least more than 20 trojan in my windows system. After cleaning up, the anti-virus prompt a request to delete certain system file which has been infected. What a dumb fool I am to confirm and delete all those files. And then... BANG!!!... crash nebula... ooooohhhh.... S**T......

Well... with cool thought and no worries at first, and also with the help of Razi from SelambaKreatif, at his home... We had tried several option to restore my setting but nothing prevails. So, .. still acting cool and what not.. Manage to buy myself a SATA Hard Drive adapter.. which means, my Hard Drive can act externally without any casing.. this to backup all my files and customer's pictures. And, wallaahh... all in my external 2.5" hard disk.. Fiuuuuhhhh... Legaa......

Then... With all my heart... I've format my C drive with exception for other drives which are all backup partition. But then, S**T.. cannot install Windows XP... Maybe because using the P****e one lah... hehehehhe.... Ok.. I think... So.. rush down to KL and ask some IT guy in my sister's company to take a look what the error is and try to install Windows in my PC.

Well.. Now as you can see... I'm back online meaning the PC has been saved. But wait..... The story does not ends here... All my backup partition also have been formatted by the IT guy.... AAAARRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.................... LUCKY I MADE A COPY..........

To all my customers out there.... sorry for the delay and will work on your custom album pronto... will revert with the outcome and again .. VERY SORRY..... :(

What a hectic week..... ~sigh~

-------- THE END ---------

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
All Photos captured by AhzaDesiGn Photography a.k.a Chikozawa is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Malaysia License.