promotion Oct2009-Jan2010 by Ahzadesign Photography
Malaysia Web Hosting


Subscribe Check PageRank

Sunday, February 22, 2009

[Wedding] Faizal + Intan 22022009 Klang

SMS received.
22.02.2009
1.30 am [Akak - Tomorrow come to akak's house.]
1.35 am [Me - Pls give me your address and I'll be there.]
1.45 am - received address

9.00 am - I'll be a bit late.
9.05 am - ok.
9.45 am - I'm here. A little bit confused. Am I suppose to shoot any wedding today.. Not that I'm aware of..

Well, that is what happening to me. Am I lucky to get this job, or this couple lucky to have me as their mother's contact? You tell me. Either way, I have a great time capturing this two love birds wedding ceremony. Thanks to (Kak Nab) Intan's mother which I knew back when I'm still working in shipping lines. Thank you also to this couple, Faizal(Mamu) hehehe.... and Intan.. Enough with the blabbing.. here's a few picture which I took today.









Ahh... not forgetting Hafifi, for willingly to tag me to shoot this event at last minute call. Thanks again... :)

Ashadi Rashid's Facebook profile
banner ahzadesign
Wedding Boutique

5 comments:

 
Creative Commons License
All Photos captured by AhzaDesiGn Photography a.k.a Chikozawa is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Malaysia License.